Monday, July 9, 2012

Baby looks a little grumpy.  Maybe it's because we've taken away the blanket for cleaning.  Don't worry, Baby, I'll get you a new one!

Tabatha definitely looks more content, with a blanket and all.

Rosabelle is in a dreamy state.

She licks my hand when I offer it to her.

Then is awakened, into fight mode!  But she is just playing, and is using soft-paws (kind of...)

Palu has laser eyes!

Krancis walks in circles before settling in.

Ah, found the perfect position!

Annie is watching me!!

She knows I see her, now!

Skippy-Jon is so cute!


He's very interested in everything.

I see someone familiar peeking over his shoulder!

Philbert is caught between meow and yawn.

Zezou puffs his chest out proudly for the camera.

Tiger is a cozy snuggler today!

Here's Donk...

Or is this him?

Oh, my mistake, that was a seal.  You sure do a good seal impersonation, Donk.

See you next time!
Your blog host,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment