Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Guest Post: Maddie!

Hi all! I'm standing in for a couple days this week and I thought I'd make a blog post for old time's sake!



Hey Parson.

Oh!!

Hello again, Parson.

Oh my!
Even for your harsh demeanor, I know you've missed me.

Rusty is a snuggle bug!

Spike fits perfectly.

Butch agrees it's a cozy kind of day.

Malcolm, does, too! And no wonder-- he's got no fur coat!

Miss Lucy gives so many kisses!

She's looking a little rumpled here, after all the head butts.

Muffin meows!

She wants some attention, too!

The girls have banded together, although I'm not sure Muffin is aware...

Babs watches us carefully. She has an all-knowing look about her gaze, eh?

It has been so nice to hang out with all your kitties again for a little while!

Your host,
Maddie


1 comment: