Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Aug 9th

Summer time Dreams

At All My Kitties


Maxwell watched the gardener all morning 
Jazmine spent the day beauty resting


Charlie found the catnip banana!


You loooove it don't you Charlie?

Lucky kitty!

Dolly made herself right at home

Rajah our handsome prince

Nazale has a peculiar way of sleeping

Oh good morning!


Sophie is just a mini kitty



Welcome back Ollie!

Chloe found a new cuddle cave

Sterling tests out the refurbed scratching post

Get those claws nice and sharp!

Penny soaks up all the sun

Rocky don't mind this heat




Our little starlet Gretchen

   
Bailey Bob reminds me of a white tiger

Millie wonders who keeps disturbing her naptime
Skylar is such a regal kitty

He's lovin the catio life! 

Well hello again Sterling! 

Everywhere I go, there she is!



Whatcha smellin there Kap?

"I hate to tell you but these don't smell like donuts"

Lovely Louie

Leo does "Downward Cat"

And always greets me at his condo door

I just want to kiss those toe beans Tom Cat!

Double-decker kitties Bear & Ollie


Mr. Blue in his orange tux

Moja just adores the princess condo - so cozy!

"Does this pink go with my fur?"

You know everything goes with black Kuro!



Thanks for tuning in!

Your blog host,
Angela
=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment