Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23rd

Lydia came to pick up her kitty and ended up playing with Bentley!

I think she thinks she's a cat, she climbed all the way up to the top of the kitty tree.

Vinnie is sooo sleepy.

"I wanna watch my shows!" Okay Swirley, I'll turn on Animal Planet for you.

Baby has done so well this time! Look at that happy face.

Jackson looks so content to be in his condo.

Cat down!

Ahh the forbidden belly rubs. Baby is such a doll.

Lucky making his way downstairs.

Lily isn't too sure about this place just yet.  I'm sure she'll change her mind soon enough. :)
She does look rather stunning with that pink as well.

Bentley's down for the count.


Annie and Sunny are the only two kitties brave enough to go out in this weather.

Sunny just loves being outside.


Lucky is such an affectionate kitty.

He's too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment