Thursday, January 30, 2014

Shilohman

 Baby is our cover girl for our Facebook page today. 


  

 Bela could be a cover girl too with those big blue eyes of hers.
She's loving the heated cat cabin outside. 


Hey Frankie, you're a little too close to the camera.


 Edgar is showing us all his fast moves.


 Whose this coming through the cat door?

 Why it's Cougar!

 We're bringing out our blue and green and Babs is in the game.

 Chomp, chomp, chomp.

She's ferocious!  

Here's a Seahawk fan whose people are actually going to the Super Bowl.  But Sierra will staying home with us to watch the game on TV. 



 
Jackson has no idea what's in store for him next.


Surpise!!!  It's Seahawks dress up week!!! Jackson's people are also going to the Super Bowl.  


 
 Ace says, "I'm glad I'm moving to Portland."  Ah, we'll miss you sweet boy.


Azule is moving to Portland too.  Bye bye my friends.


 
Rosalyn thinks I'm going to take her from the comfort of her heated outdoor basket. ' I'm just taking your picture Rosalyn.  You can stay out until dinner time.'


 Our creative Allison is working on a project for our next Facebook page, but you lucky people can get a sneak peak here.

It's:



My cat Shiloh is all ready for the game.  Does he remind you of anyone?


Hester can't be bothered with all this foolishness.  She'll just hang out on my chair for today.




GO HAWKS!!!

 Please "LIKE" All My Kitties on Facebook.
Your blog host - Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment