Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14th

A special greeting from All My Kitties.




 
Here is new kitty guest, Zeb.  He wasn't expecting to have to wear a costume at this bed and breakfast.






Everyone gets a hand crafted Valentine a la Ellen, Allison, Miles, and Marie











  Sorry Leo.  Please tell your Momma that we only did this for a second just to take your picture.


Lilly thinks Leo is hilarious.  



Newton checks out this mysterious Valentines present on the ground.  What could it be?  It smells soooo interesting.


 
Zezou peeks inside.


"Hmmm, I think I'll take a lick of this," says Zezou.

  
"Mmmmm, Ahhhhh, I know what it is
 and I'm just going to roll in it." 
  

Zezou is now a little dazed and confused, I think.


Brother Philbert comes to check it out
 but prefers to just sit on the tissue.





HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!

Your blog host -Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment