Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 9th, 2015

Gentle Hershal adores is cozy little huts


Loki notices the camera

Hey little buddy!




Loki walks over to Leo and they attempt to converse 

What did you talk about, Leo?


Desi says "No pictures right now, please, I'm half awake"


Sooshy, you are such a delightful little kitty



Squeel!



Callie has a gorgeous coat of many colors


Katie awake to the camera



Not getting up yet!

Too much comfort to handle


Are you sticking your tongue at me, Sailor?


Just look at that endearing face on Sculpin!

She's a cuddler



Holder gives me the stink eye when I won't give him all my attention



He decides that being cute helps



It does!


Aww, hi little Trooper! Didn't see you up there!



Such sweet siblings.


Thanks again for stopping by! See you soon!
Your blog host, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment