Friday, October 28, 2011

It's almost Halloween, and the cats are going batty!

Two kittens feasting!

One kitten harassing Tigger!

Well, more like-- stealing the show!

Tigger says "Hey... I'm cute, too!"

"Kittens get all the attention... *grumble grumble*"

What's this?  A business kitten?

"Yes, please have it on my desk by noon tomorrow."

I'll have you in my clutches by noon tomorrow, business kitten!!!


His brother is not amused.

Which twin are you, business kitten?  Jasper or Riley?




I refilled the water bowls and everyone was happy.  Krancis takes a nice long drink.

Sky laps it up!

Sabrina glowers.  Don't give me that look, Sabrina!  You let me pet you earlier, so I know you don't hate me!

I think I woke up Maaike.

Maaike leeeaaaaans...

And resettles.


"Whew!  Waking up is hard work!"

King Zezou has arrived!

Mowgli, cute as usual!

Feeling a little crazy...

and BAM!!!  Through the cat door!
(This photo is actually after the fact, but earlier some blur of a kitty ran through the cat door so fast she blew the door right off it's hinges!  I don't know if she thought it was funny, but I sure did!)

Mowgli teaches kitty yoga:
Beached Whale Pose

Lying Down Warrior Pose

Horizontal Pounce Pose

Hmmm... I'm noticing a theme in Mowgli's yoga.  All lying down poses...








No comments:

Post a Comment