Friday, April 27, 2012

Tiger is steppin' out!

Artie is staying in.

Josie is catching a head-rub on a conveniently located basket.

She always blinks for photos!

Cookie is a wild thang!

Kashi is too, but you wouldn't know it by this photo.

Chili waits backstage for the curtain to rise... obviously worrying he won't remember his lines!

Huxley has a nice big basket all to himself.

His housemate, Ms. Wilson prefers the soft and cozy cat tent.

Taiko is another basket case!  :)

Tana gives me the stare-down.

Roo is a blur of activity.


And a cute one, at that!

Mittens reeeeaaallly likes having her chin scratched.  I never cease to be amazed by those mile-long whiskers!

Larry spots me...


And he does his best "pet me" act.
You win this round, Larry!  How can I resist?  (Why would I?)

Eru feels the noontime vibe and joins in the siesta.

Zoe watches Mount Rainier.

Pancho was watching the mountain, too, until he heard the photographer was around.

"OK, everybody look at each other..."

"Now look away." 
"Great job!"


Crook is on a mission!

To get back to his condo.  What a charming smile!


It's so fun hanging out with all these sweet kitties.
I hope you've enjoyed the photos!

See you next time!
Your blog host,
Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment