Monday, January 14, 2019

January 14th



The kitties are so excited for a sunny day...and a new catio roof!

Knish is a "Meowl"

Pascal and Glover love hanging out together


Cutest little Knish 
"Why won't he play with me?"


Post-snack Simon 
Cougar isn't bothered by a little construction



Charles says "Let MEOOOWT!"

Hunter and the thousand yard stare...

Scout blep


Illuminated Hunter 
"I miss you Mama Marie!"


Scout couldn't wait to play today 
Lamar always knows where to find me


Simon has a little floof spillover

I love Lamar's single white whisker

Hunter is a stunner!

Favorite spot today Lamar?



Simon contemplates dinner

Angeline is just the sweetest girl!


Kisses for brother!

Cooper is all love today!

Handsome Francis

Cooper enjoys the view

Such a flirt!

Francis prances over to me

Cougar!

Angeline makes her way into the catio

Ferdinand is more of a home-body

These two!

I guess they are friends now!



Thanks for tuning in!

Your Blog Host,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment