Saturday, December 14, 2019

December 14th

Woohoo!  It's Caturday!  OOPS! Saturday!


πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€

Hello!  My name is Blueberry!  I enjoy rolling around on my back while the nice humans rub my belly.


























🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Hola!  My name is Birdie!  I love playing with my toys!





































🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Bonjour!  My name is Ben!  I spend my time exploring in the morning and lounging in my kitty cot in the evening!



😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Guten Tag!  My name is Bayley!  I love to talk!


😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

Salve!  My name is Buddha.  I spend most of my time meditating on the rooftops!


🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Konnichiwa!  My name is Buddy!  My favorite pass times are napping and eating!





















🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Namaste!  My name is Dommy!  I am very talkative and enjoy chin rubs and naps!

























🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Ni hao!  My name is Frankie!  I like to spend my time hanging out at home with a warm blanky and yummy food!






















🐱‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€

Yasou!  My name is Luna and I am very social.  I spend most of my day playing with the other kitties!


🐱‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€πŸ±‍πŸš€

Godan dag!  My name is Noodles.  I love being outside on the catio in a warm basket!





















🐱‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»πŸ±‍πŸ’»

Sveiki!  My name is Purr-C and I love to follow my sister Luna around and play with the other kitties.





















😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

Bongu!  My name is Quorra.  When im not hanging out in my kitty cot I am exploring my kennel!



😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

Hallo!  My name is Rizzo!  I am very curious and love talking to others!





















🐱‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€πŸ±‍πŸ‘€

Aloha!  My name is Tula!  I love exploring corners and crevices and I also love to talk!






















🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾



Your Blog Host
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment