Tuesday, January 5, 2021

January 5, 2021

January 5th, 2021

Hi folks! Things are slowing down here at All My Kitties after the holidays, so we've got a bit of a smaller blog for you today! Our blogs are also going to be slowing down and happening more infrequently, since we only have a few kitty guests here right now.

If your cat is staying with us, please e-mail us at marie@allmykitties.com to get more pictures of your cat in between blogs!



Tucker mostly prefers to hang out in his den, but always comes out for food and sniffs!


Sam just got here today, and was immediately ready for snacks


Puma has really warmed up to me, and has taken to sneaking up on me to give me headbutts! 



Nando and I got real snuggly at the office desk today


Einstein and I also cuddled hard today!


And played hard!


Artemis also joined in on the fun!


But she mostly was interested in the stick over the feathers


Meanwhile, Minerva prefered to just watch!

That's it today! Hope you all have a purrrfeect rest of your day and we'll see you next time!

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment