Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12th

Leo was very sleepy this morning,


He even gave us a big yawn!

Rufio, sneaking into Watson's condo

Watson on the look-out! 


Welcoming in Max! He's a little shy, but warming up fast!

Rudy likes a slow fall morning, spent in the garden


"Of course I'm queen, they gave me a heated throne!"

Rufio likes to take it easy sometimes

We caught Lucy napping, and being far too cute!

Nefertiti is one of our favorite guests, we've been enjoying her company since 2004!

Aurora, nicely snuggled up and relaxing

But her sister Ivy was feeling playful!

And Sophie was just napping


Hershal, as handsome as ever!



Hi everyone, I'm Miles, today's web-host and the newest cat-wrangler here at All My Kitties. I absolutely love all the cats, and I'm hanging out with my best bud Bentley here. Expect to see more of me in the blog posts and when you come by to pick up your Kitties!

1 comment:

  1. We love these pictures, thank you so much for posting of Ivy and Aurora! We will come pick them up on Thursday this week. Meredith and Lauren

    ReplyDelete