Friday, November 15, 2013

November 15th

Uh oh... There's some sort of creature outside.

Oh, Phew! It's just Nefertiti! 

Curious little Caruso.

Miley is such a pretty gal.

RAWR! Take a look at those chompers!

Bentley is not impressed with this feather toy.

I know Rufio went home the other day but we had such a cute picture that never got posted so I thought I'd post it anyway.
  
Domino doesn't even care that she can't fit in the basket.

A little privacy?

Herschel and Lucy staying cozy together

It's rare that Herschel comes down to say hi to me so I might have went a little overboard on the pictures... 


Showing off his gorgeous tail.

  

I love the look on Lucy's face.


Oh no, Bentley took over Miley's throne.

Gigi is sooo sleepy.

At least Miley has her condo still!

Sam enjoying the view from up above the condos.

Haji and Taj taking it easy.

Max has found a cozy little corner.

Caruso and KC are such beautiful cats.

Rudy is also digging the ear rubs.

Kisses!
Happy Friday from today's blog host, Ellen, and my main man, Herschel.

No comments:

Post a Comment