Tuesday, February 12, 2019

February 12th


Hope you are as warm and cozy as these kitties!

Greyson gives us his best "Blue Steel"

Raffy loves to play with my hair from up high

Hello Holly!

Francis plots his next pounce

Petunia, why so serious?


Roo looking for a comfy place to nap

Cooper mlems
Francis has pretty pink toe beans 
Cute little Petunia face


"I wonder what I'll have for dinner..."

Lamar looms from above

Noodles says it was too cold outside today
Bima baby loves the laps

And all the scritches


Those watermelons really work for you Francis

Coop, you make me wanna Shoop!

Raleigh watches the snow melt 


Holly would live up there if she could

Charles is missing his mama!

Hello Kitty? Hello Lamar!

Noodles camped out

Roo found his spot



Raffy Taffy! 

Raffy you gotta duck under it to go out!
Sweet Roo helps me with the blog while Holly photobombs





Warm Wishes!



Your Blog Host,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment