Sunday, February 23, 2020

February 23rd


I think I'm the most popular with my guests at breakfast and dinner time.  I wish you could hear their little mews and crunch crunch as the kitties enjoyed their breakfast this morning.  

Kahaless

Saoirse and
L.E.

Juno

CC and Mango

Marci

Ron

Raffy

Mack

  Pascal

Coco

Bloo

Cercei 

Berlioz 

Puss N Boots


Stanley

Orca just can't wait.


Bailey

Leo and Pete

Ron 


Roger and Junebug

Kitiara 

 
Sayyida
 

Foster

Alki

Jamie licks his chops in full tummy satisfaction.


We have a huge check out day today.  It's been a fun holiday with all the kitties.  I hope you had a good vacation too. Once again, if I missed someone or you need additional photos, email me at marie@allmykitties.com.  Ollie camera shy today.  Thank you.

Your blog host - Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment