Thursday, November 12, 2020

November 12th, 2020

November 12, 2020 

Lots of helpful kitties here at All My Kitties today!


Sailor helps me out by handling the phone!


Whereas Missy and Sarge prefer to help with desk duty

We also had lots of happy rollers today!


Panther shows off his belly on one of our cat trees


And Aziz stretches out towards me when I come downstairs!


Here's Missy again, taking some leisure time to stretch out on the floor and relax

Some of us prefer to just watch as things unfold


Harington lounges on the heated floors and watches his neighbor Roscoe!

Roscoe's checking things out from the second level of his condo!


Jinx and buddy Panther watch me as I clean up, both up and downstairs!

And others would rather just relax in bed all day


Misha's cozied up in her favorite den


Oreo found a nice high perch to get snuggled up in


And Piggy Parton is still warming up to us, but has been comfortable in her carrier. And has plenty of snacks!

That's it for today folks! Hope you have a puuurfect night!

AMK









No comments:

Post a Comment