Thursday, November 19, 2020

November 19, 2020

 November 19, 2020

Hey there All My Kitties community! It's a little bit of a quieter day today before we start to get lots of kitties in for Thanksgiving!



Bella had lots of fun exploring today! She got some scratching, box sitting and a balancing act in!


Brother Enzo kept things a little chiller, but got some quality outside time out on the catio!


Chewy poses for a daily selfie, and also for a rare full body glamour shot up on top of the condos!


Newcomers Bella and Geno are still getting used to the change of pace. Geno is a little bit more curious about me!


Greyson is also not so sure about me yet, but pokes his head out to say hi!


Harington is chilling on top of the condos and getting some good rolling in


Same story with Jinx!


Jinx, Harington and Chewy all like to wait for me outside of the feeding room when they hear me in there. They're my mini fan club!


Millie greets me by poking her head out from her den when I come to say hello!


As does Mona, who has the most beautiful eyes!


Nando prefers to stick to the tops of the condos and get cozy under the warm lights


And newcomer Rizzo settled in quickly! Here she is enjoying a scratch out on the catio.

That's it for today, hope you have a purrrfect night and we'll see you next time!

-AMK


No comments:

Post a Comment