Monday, June 18, 2018

June 18th

We broke out the air conditioning today and the kitties are chill and loving it.

 Scout

Loki


Excuse me Butterscotch

Nyla

 Such a sweet girl
Tycho

Tubby Kitty

Bitty Kitty


I've got a secret says Wilson to Sherman




 Wilson is a darling

Oberst


What a handsome face!

Simon

What glamorous claws I have.
   

Millie flaked out in the catio.  

 Cougar enjoying the catio as always.

I knew I bought this printer for a reason.

Only so Candy could use the box as her new house.




Juno kitty is almost fully charged!

Achoo!

Welcome back Milo!

Alder is right at home

Beau has the cutest toe beans

Its been too long Nixie! Welcome back!

Simon is King

Sorry about that camera flash Maxi!

Handsome Bear 
Those eyes just get me every time



Well hello Cat! Welcome!

"Till next time!"


Your blog host - Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment