Saturday, February 13, 2021

February 13, 2021


Snow AND a Birthday!!!




Felix and Scarlet checking things out.


Scarlet found the scratch pad and is sharpening her claws.



Hobbes is pretty darling.


My Kitty, Fairy, spys a very special birdie outside the window.



It's a Townsend Warbler



Tofu is wondering who's above him.

Tofu, meet Jones.




Azizi


Manny



I think that's Felix.


Not everyone loves me.  Sorry Rocky.




Tucker


Scarlet sees something out the window.

It's my friend Jon brushing off the snow from the catio roof.


Jinx gives us paw.


And now it's time for the birthday boy himself.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!! Eight year's old today.

XXOO




Jinx wanted to go out

 but then lets me know he wants back in right away.



Juno



Kuro

Jessica


Be very careful when you come to pick up your kitty.  This is my house today.  Customers should come to the front door.


My road is steep enough to go sledding.


SE


Ron


If I missed someone, please email me and I will send you photos to your email addres.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment