Tuesday, January 18, 2022

January 18th, 2022

 January 18th, 2022

My brain has been thinking today is Monday all day - I've just been informed it's actually TUESDAY! I think I've also been typing 2022 too much, because I keep wanting to say that today is the 22nd... Well, whether your head is on straight or your brain is fried like me, I bet looking at some pictures of kitties will make the day better all around.





First up, we have Bella and Luna! Luna is classically the more social and human-oriented kitty of the two - as you can probably tell from Bella's face in that last picture, she would really prefer if we people just let her do her own thing. So we do! She loves the catio and is out there any chance she can get. Luna was a very helpful kitty today, and made sure Jules had all of his things together before he went home.



It seems like Felix is more of a Bella type, too - he seems to prefer people leave him be so he can stay cozy on his own. He's been curled up warm and snuggly in his bed today, while Scarlett has done a bit of exploring around the office. She's just settled back in their condo for a nap on top of one of their shelves.





I'm so sorry for the blurry photo of Fennel there at the beginning, but I thought it was a hilarious image. Fennel and Shibs both love to hop out and give me snuggles in the morning after breakfast. Shibden usually carries on her day to make a quick lap around the cattery (got to make sure the place is still safe) before settling down to nap. Today's spot was this popular basket! Fennel kept things cozy on the home front, ready for when Shibden returns and dinner is served.




Man, words cannot express how much I truly adore the kitties we get to care for here. I was genuinely excited to come into work today and see Jessica this morning. I think she was happy to see me too! She's always got a great attitude. Today, she hung out on the stairs with Yolk for a while before napping in one of her favorite spots - the top of her condo.




Nyla seems so quiet and wise... I just know she's secretly getting visions of the future or something, she definitely knows more than I do about the world. She kept cozy for a good portion of the day, and since her condo is right by a window, she doesn't even have to leave to have a nice, entertaining view!






Okay... Oscar is one of the BIGGEST love bugs we have around here! He's totally been down for cuddles and pets all day long. Even if you interrupt a nap, it seems like he would rather be getting loved on than sleeping. This is great news for me, as I am notorious for accidentally waking the kitties up if I'm taking pictures during nap time.




Pimm's condo is totally one of my favorites right now. It just looks SO warm and cozy, and I think he's having a great time snuggled in his den with his toys surrounding him! He likes to pop out and give me a few nuzzles every now and then - a welcome break from the endless sea of emails!





Now, this thought has probably entered many of your minds before, but it JUST clicked for me. Timmu totally has the eyes of an owl! I think he's like Nyla in that he's got to know more than I do. He is always alert and observant while maintaining a sweet attitude. He's been great to have around! 



Yolk spent a little time today hanging out in Jessica's room, his best friend. I just adore seeing kitties make friends when they're here, it's so sweet! They make a great pair, always very mellow and just hanging out in the same room together. The introverts' ideal friendship: do your own thing, together!


Zuko did a great job as my supurrvisor today, looking down on me from above while I did my cleaning. I think he likes this perch a lot! I'm not sure if I'll be tall enough to bring him down, even with the step ladder... But hopefully dinner will lure him back to me! At least he's having a good time.

That's all I have for you today, folks! Thanks for all the great feedback we've been getting on the blog recently - it's such a fun part of our routine. I've really been enjoying getting to brag unabashedly about how great all of your cats are, and it sounds like you all enjoy reading about it! A win-win, for sure.

See you Thursday!

AMK 

No comments:

Post a Comment