Saturday, January 8, 2022

January 8, 2022

 January 8th 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

All of our furry friends are out and about enjoying the warmer weather!




Puss N Boots and Bootsie are back and they are loving it! They both settled in very fast! Boostie loves her condo and did not want to take any photos! Puss loves to roll everywhere after I clean!





Cindy is also back and back to her usual vocal self! She loves head scratches and talking to me as I clean!



Watson and Dexter love a good relaxing day! Watson loves to steal our computer chair! It is a good thing that he is willing to share because he is too cute to move! Dexter, on the other hand, loves the tops of the condos!


Jinx loves being up high! He has already made a new friend in Puss! They have been hanging out all afternoon!


Lulu loves her condo! Her condo is right by the front door! She loves to watch all the coming and goings of the day! 



Memo loves to nap by the heating lamps at the top of the condo! She is very sweet and always talks to me as I come into the office!



Roscoe loves to stand on my shoulders as I clean! He is too funny! As I walk by, he jumps onto my back! 



Jessica is happy to be back! She was quick to get out and start exploring this morning! She loves sitting on the stairs and watching me run up and down! She also loves sitting on the shelf next to the stairs once she decided I used them too much!



Lillie and Stormie are exploring their new condo today! They love to look out the window! 



Yolk is being such a cutie today! He loves to hangout with me in the morning as I work on the computer! He has become quite the snuggler! 



Cat Fun Fact! Cats’ purring may be a self-soothing behavior, since they make this noise when they’re ill or distressed, as well as when they’re happy!


See you all on Monday!

💗☃💖

AMK TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment