Thursday, January 6, 2022

January 6th, 2022

 January 6th, 2022

Happy Friday Jr, folks! Life is good here at All My Kitties. We've hit the slower period after the holidays and the kitties are loving our low-key energy. Most everyone is snuggled up today, just enjoying some rest. Check it out!




Bootsie and Puss N Boots have been staying cozy! Bootsie is so quiet and easygoing, sometimes I get surprised when I peek in her condo and see a pair of eyes peering back at me! Puss has found several different warm spots today, but I think this little den is the favorite.



Chloe hopped out of her condo for a bit of exploration today! She still loves a cozy time in her own bed, but she adventured enough to say hello to a few friends before snuggling back into her room.




Dexter and Watson are having a great lazy day today. I keep having to protect my chair from Watson... If I get up for a few minutes, he's back in my seat without hesitation. 



Jinx is back with us this week and has gotten many, many pets so far. He's just so handsome, how can I resist?!


Juli and Yolk have had a great day of playing together. Juli heads home tomorrow, and I don't know what I'm going to do without her! She's the cuddliest, sweetest baby, and I am going to miss her so dearly.





Stormy and Lillie have kept busy with their nap rotation. Stormy has taken to their den here lately, while Lillie still prefers a shelf to nap upon.





Miss Memo also got lots of pets today! She was being so cute and friendly. This is her first time staying with us, and so far, she's done great! She even let Dexter come hang out in her condo for a while this morning.




Millie LOVES this spot, on top of her condo. It's at the perfect height to see what everyone is up to and still get pets as we walk by during the day.




Roscoe has recently been loving a cozy basket inside, but this morning he was all about the catio! We had a good morning chat as I went around scooping the litter boxes, and he let me know how many birds he could see in the garden.




Saba and I have developed the BEST morning routine. After breakfast, when I come around to open up the condos, Saba and I spend a good 5 - 10 minutes just hugging and snuggling. It is a WONDERFUL way to start the day, I highly recommend it!



It's official, Shaggy and I are best friends now. He always seems a little shy, but today he was out and about, letting me give him lots of love, and overall having a great day. I'm so proud of his handsome little self!


Last but not least, Yolk! He was having a fantastic time playing with this mouse on a string, but immediately stopped playing when I turned my camera towards him... I guess it's bad for his image if he's caught being goofy, but I'll have plenty of opportunities to show off his cuteness while he's with us!

That's it for today! I hope you all have a great weekend, and we'll catch you again on Saturday for more feline updates.

AMK


No comments:

Post a Comment