Thursday, April 8, 2021

April 8, 2021

April 8, 2021

Another beautiful day at All My Kitties!




Apollo is simply the sweetest! He has made himself comfortable.


Archibald is sniffing out what I'm up to!


Blee is so playful and likes to greet me by mewing!


Buzz is opening up and exploring the cattery more.


Domino is enjoying her nap by the window.


Floyd is so friendly!


Frida was so interested in what I was doing.



Jonesy and Hobbes had some adventures today.



King needed some rest in this basket after some playtime.



Kiwi is ready to explore.





Loki was the star of the show today. He even jumped on my lap!



Manny really likes to relax in a basket or box!


Oreo taking some time to sharpen those nails.


Rocky just arrived but he is liking this basket.


Smokey was the first to greet me this morning.


Tut is stunning!

We hope you have a purr-fect day!
AMK Team

 

No comments:

Post a Comment