Sunday, April 18, 2021

April 18, 2021

April 18, 2021
Enjoying the the sun at All My Kitties! 🌞



Bella is really enjoying this cat tree.



Buzz did some exploring today.


Chloe was enjoying the catio but got interrupted by me taking a photo.


Chloe is so sweet! I love her meow.


Enzo is finding some nice spots to curl up.


Jack was my shadow and liked to be picked up!




Juno was loving the camera and made sure I got every angle.



Kiwi would ask for pets every time I walk by.


Maisie is relaxing in her den.


Mezzy spent some time on the catio today.


Tofu had his lips stuck on his teeth and was making this cute face!



Missy is sweet and talkative.


Chloe is making herself at home in one of our cat cabins.


Welcome back Pepper! He loves this basket.


Puss N Boots is the king of the catio.


Rocky feels just like a Rockstar!


Roxanne is enjoying the nice day.


Sarge is wondering what I'm up to.


All-star guest Tuckerman knows where the heated baskets are.


 Waffles surveying the premises on this top shelf.

We hope you have a purr-fect day!
AMK Team 🐈

No comments:

Post a Comment