Monday, January 30, 2012


Here's Baby!  It seems we have a Cheshire cat up here in the office!


Downstairs we've got some intrepid explorers.




Boca is a sweetie!  As soon as I opened her condo she came right up to the front to greet me.


(Then she was suddenly overcome with hunger!)

"Wait!  Where are you going?"

Her sister, Bella, takes a peek outside, as well!  They are still a bit shy, but they are clearly becoming more at-ease as time goes on.

Sky, my constant companion!

Eli tests the water supply.




He looks like a snowman!

He and Sky crowd around me for petting!


FeeBee


Somebody's a little cranky!

What's wrong, Sandy?

Sabrina!

How can I resist her vocal entreaties?  Today she gave me the longest meow I have ever heard!

Rewarded for your efforts, Sabrina!

Charles could be a famous cartoon cat.

Mittens is famous!

She's a movie star!


Come back soon!

Your blog host,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment