Thursday, April 27, 2017

April 27th, 2017

Frosty & Oliver are the most precious of brothers!

Bocelli snoozes the day away




Scout and Sherman have been bunking together for the past few days. It's so cute that they've become buddies!

Oh Stanley, you sure are studly!



Ron's favorite activity is relaxing



New guest Charlie pokes about


Sister Sophie is a stunner!


Taiko plays hide and seek!

Gotcha!

Frankie flails about the catio


Eru is an excellent adventurer 

Tugger is way up top!


Petunia plays the perfect model 




Syyida has returned and is right at home!



Such a sweetheart.


It is with bittersweet emotions that today is my last day here at All My Kitties. I have enjoyed every bit of getting to know so many various customers and their kitties over the last year and a half. As a life long cat lover, it has filled my heart with cheer. I will miss it here greatly.
Love & (slow blinks) to you all!

Xoxo, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment