Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5th

It's another nice sunny day at All My Kitties.



 Brody just hanging out with the rest of the kitties.

 Oscar


 Jellybean

 Simba


Sebastian 

Mavis 

Cali


 Showcase:  MOJO!!!





 Brody?

I think he's enjoying himself here at AMK!  Don't you?



 Mezzie


Midnight 

Tana getting up to greet me.


I looked through the top of the outdoor cat cabin and look what I found...


IT'S MISSY!





Raleigh is such a handsome dude. 


And very curious too.





Eru and Taiko looking for their forever home.  PLEASE HELP! 


Becky 

 Kashi

Elfie is a BIG Elf!!!  and such a sweet girl.



Suzy is a frequent boarder and has been coming to All My Kitties for years.


Smokey snuggles up to a blanket.  

Cute clown nose Buddy.


Have a great week.

Your blog host - Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment