Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School Kitties!

Today was Ralphie's last day here at all my kitties! He just left to return home.


Aussie took over a cat basket and has been sleeping all morning. 


A new arrival, Arrow is making him self at home by sharing a kitty condo with Ralphie!


Center of attention downstairs is Jack Black who is lounging right in the middle of the floor.
I was trying to sweep! 


Here is Kabby outside enjoying the 68 degree weather


Millie joins the photo shoot!




Lulu perches on top to keep an eye on all the cats.


Jack Black can't stay away from the camera! 
What does he see?


He spies Lulu!


Now he just wants to be pet!


PLEASE PET ME!


Jackie O is a quiet kitty I think she was surprised to get her picture taken!


Mac is trying to catch up on some beauty sleep. I think I interrupted him!


Kaster sees the treats in my hand...
He meows impatiently!


Twyla enjoys the heat from the lights on top of the condos!
You can almost always find her napping underneath one.


Moose licks her lips from the delicious treat she just got!


Cordelia is outside lounging and enjoying the view of Lake Washington!




Hello everyone, this is Megan Turner your blog host! 
Today is my last day here at All My Kitties.
Tomorrow I am returning to school in Chicago at DePaul University. 
It will be my second year studying Costume Technology at the Theatre School. 
I have enjoyed meeting all your kitties, taking pictures and creating this blog. I'm now turning the blog reigns back over to Maddie and Marie! Thank you and I will see you and all the kitties during the Holidays and hopefully again next summer! Don't forget to start making Holiday reservations at All My Kitties right meow! 

Have a great rest of the summer!
Megan Turner (and Jack Black)






No comments:

Post a Comment