Monday, June 10, 2019

June 10th



Meowy-Monday!



We think Newton has the best view!!!





Brutus in his favorite spot. 




Frank on a plank. 





Kitzel has a lot on the schedule today. 




Hyra and Mt. Rainier! 




Welcoming the lively Lamar today!




"I'm ready for my close-up." -Loki




Lopo taking in the catio!




Lucki out and about!




Lounging with Nina Simone.




Rex getting some work done in the office.




Scout getting a sunbath. 




Sophia was woken up from a nap!




Simon's first day!




Tiger just "hanging out". 




Our lovely Zelda!

A few of our kitties were a little camera shy today!



I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself! My name is Maddie, and I will be helping out at All My Kitties this summer. I grew up around horses, dogs, poultry, and of course cats, and I love to read and hike when not with my furry friends. This is me featured with my luxurious buddy Brutus. 


Have a great start to your week!

-Maddie and Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment