Friday, May 28, 2021

May 28th, 2021

 May 28th, 2021

Happy Friday, AMK friends! We hope everyone's start to the long weekend is going well. Since it's a holiday, we've got lots of furry friends with us this weekend. Keep your eyes peeled, we have a lot of look-a-likes right now!


Taco and Schooner just joined us today, and are making themselves at home in their condos. 


Stitch hopped in Kiwi's condo this morning and made himself at home in his den. Kiwi doesn't mind sharing!
Roxy has spent most of the day curled up in her den, staying cozy.

Rocky Rockstar adventured out on the patio this morning, but by the time I came around to take pictures, it was naptime.


Patrick enjoys looking at me from above. Sometimes, I don't notice him right away and he sniffs my head. 

Ollie's staying with us for the first time and is adjusting well. He really enjoys the dens that are in his condo. He also loves getting pets!

Monkey has been here before and just joined us again today. Making sure the den is as comfy as can be!



Ollie hammed it up today, following me around and being generally adorable. 

Marley was tucked in his den earlier today, but as I type this, he is now curled up on top of it.

Luna enjoyed surveying the cattery from up high today.

Can you even handle how cute Lucy is? What a little lady!

Louie explored the patio today, and enjoyed following me around to get lots of love. 

Kiwi is such a goofball. He likes being near wherever I am, but tries to stay chill about it. 

Katie spent a lot of the day out on the catio as well, but of course was all curled up for naptime when I came to see her. She likes to yell at me when I'm cleaning... Just checking I don't miss a spot, I'm sure. 


Dizzy ventured out and found a nice napping spot in one of our little kitty houses out on the catio! They're pretty warm and cozy, you can tell he wasn't ready for me to wake him up.

Chef is exploring today! He visited his friends in their condos this morning.

Ben loves our window verandas!


Bella can be a little shy, but she still likes to explore on her own terms.

Bayley loves her condo, and spent a lot of time curled up in her bed today. It's always a good time for a nap!


Almond showed us proper form for a good stretch this afternoon, and then waited patiently in his kennel for dinner time! 

We hope everyone has a fantastic and safe holiday weekend. We'll see you on Sunday with more friendly felines!

AMK

No comments:

Post a Comment