Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 7

Dexter protecting his cozy orange bed

Oh Beau. He's such a silly boy

Kaplan is ready to go! He thinks Beau's carrier is the perfect place to hang out.

Get that tongue back in your mouth!

Lulu has one of the most beautiful coats I've seen

There's nothing I love more than cute cats making silly faces

Leo refused to let me take a picture of him. He looked everywhere but at the camera,
to the side

down

and up. Come on Leo!

Pepper was running around being cute and making it difficult for me to snap a picture as well.

I will never understand Arina's obsession with the litter closet.

I was looking all over for her this morning and then found her here.
  
Simon had a busy morning exploring the cattery and now it's back to his condo for a nap

Sleepy Babs

She's sooo cute!

Trouble

Chief was having a good time outside but now that it's warmer it's back to his condo for a nap.

Frankie looks so pretty by the flowers.

Basil coming over for attention.

New kitty Bird seems to be settled in just fine

Trouble was also running around outside this morning but is cooling off in her favorite spot

Dixie showing off Marie's garden.

I hope you all had a good weekend!

Your blog host - Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment