Sunday, November 23, 2014

November 23rd



Lucy is the latest clever cat to figure out that hanging out by the computer gets her people time


What a sweet girl!



Like all shy cats, all shadow really needed was some love



"Why would you stop though!?"

Kiki just needs basket time and she's right as rain


Muffin, Lucy's sister, loves nothing more than being pet and rolling around on the ceiling



So silly!



Butterscotch is one of many cats who are professional nappers



Vader decided to show us his floppy-cat persona today




Bear is back!


And already in explorer mode


Rudy is such a mellow old guy, all he really wants is pettins and food



Poncho Villa too, he's just a sweetheart who likes to nap


Duke is just a show off!


I guess I probably would be too if I had a coat like that all the time


Pixel! Maybe the friendliest, tiniest, funniest tortoise-cat I've met




And how could I leave out adorable baby Winston?


No comments:

Post a Comment