Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3rd

Marie and I were looking at cat sweaters for Winston and he decided to come perch on her shoulder

What a cute kitty!

Kisses from Auntie Marie

Hi little Winston!

Hank found a cool place to hang out

Well hello Josie! She's been coming downstairs to hang out with me more often

Hmm.. I wonder if it has anything to do with the ear rubs =)

Kashi is the sweetest little guy

I was cleaning out the garbage can and left it to dry...

Dean thinks it's a new bed for him!
  

I'm going out on a limb here... but I think Domino is pretty darn comfortable!


Ohh McClane, he loves getting his face rubbed.

What a cutie

Molly's enjoying her room with a view

Upside down Lenez
  
Finley is looking off into the distance hoping dinner will come soon

Tana napping quietly...

Well...she was...

Sam enjoying this rainy day and guarding the door
  
When Millie's not in her condo she loves to go outside.

Foster looking adorable.


Bailey loves this perch


Maggie likes to hang out in her carrier from home

While brother, Jerry likes to explore the office

Felix nice and cozy in bed.

Your blog host - Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment