Sunday, November 15, 2015

November 15, 2015





Louie looks positively pooped!

I can only hope that he's saying "I love you thiiiiis much"


Sisters Dana and Miss Boo just arrived the other day. Such sweet girls, they are!


Here is their other sis Briana. Such a fine coat!


Our precious Zoey


You took my spot, Joey!

I just love Sophie's little button nose

Hana snuck up on me



Kona isn't so sure about the camera right now



Yuki is all tucked in


Grace was too sleepy to even open her eyes





Welcome, Aziza!

Skeeter is snuggled up in someone else' s basket

Pretty little Suzy!

The top of the condo's is Ben's personal kingdom
Typical Noodles pose!




Woah!



Eliza got a haircut!


Baby is a talented yogi

And model!

Thanks for stopping by! Until next time, your blog host, Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment