Saturday, March 30, 2019

March 30th

Happy Caturday! 
Ollie is an angel!



Notorious PNB 
Tiberious just can't get enough catio!


Raleigh is always a welcomed face

Moose still has a kitten face 
Agatha is the most adorable scottish fold!



Greyson & Ollie share the tower 


While Jinx guards the door

Whatcha see Tiberious?

Ista came out of her basket when her people came to visit!


Too hot for both legs?

Moose is all love 


Marvelous Monkey!
Right back atcha! 😛😛😛 

Ollie says "this is comfy!"
   

Tooney-toons!
Classic Petunia
 
Chloe warms up in the sun 
Such a pretty girl!


Greyson borrows Monkey's basket
Little Leo Loves my Lap!
 

Well hello there Fig!

Aslan lives up to his name 


Agatha has headlights for eyes!

Leo is the sweetest dude


Hana models for me

Stretch them legs Geno!

Pascal is the senior of our ginger kitty club 
Percy all bundled up!


Oh no! Someone spilled a floof! 
Just Monroe! Phew!



Jubilee is such a handsome guy

Silly Bella dances for pets!

Oscar protects his little brother Colin
 
Geno watches the action next door

Shadow Yuki
 
Oscar parades around my feet until I let him into my lap

Hey Colin! 
Percy you look so good in that tent!


Ivy likes to spy on me while I clean

Gracie exploring the room
Ivy found her new favorite spot
I 💜 JINX!



Thanks for tuning in!

Your Blog Host,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment