Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Circle of Life

This week we had to say a final farewell to three of our regular kitty guests.  All three have been frequent guests at All My Kitties, but this week all three sadly crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.

 Rusty

 Muggins

Smudge




Although we have to say goodbye to our precious friends and family members, WE DO HAVE NEW LIFE TO CELEBRATE!



ESMARELDA HAS COME TO ALL MY KITTIES!!!

 I'm like a person who can't choose from the photographer's proofs.

 So I just put them all in.

 I think one of them should be on my FaceBook cover.

 Which one is your favorite?

She's so tiny.  Only 8 weeks old.






I love her.







And the best news all this week is that FRAGGLE FOUND A NEW HOME!!!


Suzie and her husband are sooooo happy with Fraggle.  They can't believe that no one snatched him up earlier.  I was too.  WHAT A GREAT CAT!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment