Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11th

Yay, my assistant Kuro is back!

Mannie sure likes this blanket.

Sweet little Lady Tchiang, such a doll.

Rainy says it's too early to be up. 

Gabby is such a pretty girl!

You know, Kuro, as my assistant you're supposed to help tidy up the desk. 

Bentley, I JUST fed you.

Flo is the cutest, sweetest thing.

Bentley is still begging me for treats.

Flo getting cozy.

Rosabelle's feeling a little camera shy.

Uh oh, Henry's falling out of his cat bed.

Charlie's here to save him!

Zizou is quite the charmer.

Handsome Frank enjoying this cool summer evening.

Lopo absolutely loves his bed.

"I'm coming out, I want the world to know.." - Philbert

Fraggle is daydreaming of the day he has a yard to call his own.

I caught Ozzie mid-bath, Sorry!

Two of our sassy ladies. Rosabelle and Frankie.

Duh-nuh. Duh-nuh. Duh-nuh.

Frankie has made it a habit to stick her tongue out at me.

Look at all that orange fur.  I've never seen a tortie with that much orange before.

Grace staying cool in her kitty house.

Finn is so unbelievably soft. (and cute too!)

Zizou and Philbert don't know what to make of Frankie's energy.

Bentley is such a cuddle-bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment