Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16

Lucy is always hanging out on top of the condos. She finally came down! 

Tizzy being adorable.

This toy is HERS and she wants everyone to know that.

Lucy and I had a serious cuddle session.

She's just the sweetest little love bug when she wants to be!

Tizzy and Leo =)

=p oh Lucy

Nom nom nom. Herschel enjoying his breakfast.

Lilly getting ready to dig in.

Okay, that's it, I'm officially in heaven.

Just look at what a sweet little thing she is!


Lilly loves her ear rubs too.


Twins! Tizzy (left) ventured into Lilly's(right) condo.
Don't they look alike?

Waiting patiently for more attention.

Aww, Herschel.  I'm so lucky I get to hang out with all these wonderful kitties.
Thank you all for letting me take care of your fur-babies!

Leo sure is a handsome fellow and has such a cute little beard.

CeeCee showing off her beautiful coat.

Stanley being his usual goofy self.


"I'm walkin', yes indeed"

"And talkin' about you and me" 
Woops, I keep walking Bentley up from his naps!

Josie, aren't you just gorgeous!  Her rug and collar match, what a stylish kitty.

Settie hanging out in her condo.

Pixel loves hanging out inside these heated baskets.


Happy holidays from all of us here at AMK!
Your blog host - Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment