Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26th


Oscar is just the cuddliest cat!

  
Pywackie getting ready for some attention.

Vinnie laying low.

Lily looks a little tired...

YAWN!

I caught Lulu mid bath!


I'm going out on a limb here but, I think Arina's comfortable.


Kashi is soo sleepy.


Stretch! Purrcy's such a cutie.


OMG how cute is Scout?!

McClane moved himself to the top of the stairs. I LOVE that fluffy tail.

Purrcy and Aussie making friends.

Aussie decided to explore the catio today.
  
Lollie's guarding the front door.
  
Tana is usually pacing around outside but instead she's taking a nap. What a rare moment.

Pancho sleeping like a baby.

Lucky's being all cute trying to get my attention =)

Linus just has SO MUCH to talk about.

Scout followed me outside. How sweet.

Bath time for Frankie.

Looks like she's got a little bed head.

We took Little Bit downstairs for a field trip to the outdoor catio. 

I think she likes it!

Linus still talking away.
  
Every time I think Scout can't get any cuter, he does something even more adorable.

Sweet little Summer sitting on my lap.

How cute is she?

Lucky getting comfy in a basket.

Keri is such a funny little thing. She's got such an inquisitive look on her face.
  
Prince getting ready to jump.
  
Popo is now sitting on my chair leaving me a small fraction of room. I don't mind sharing though, and I don't think she does either. She's purring up a storm.

Hansome Vinnie =)

Happy Thursday!
Your blog host - Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment