Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9th

Monday, Monday, so good to me;
Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be.



 I'm trying to lure Little Bit out of the window veranda.

 I'm tempting her with a little bit of catnip...

 But she just snatches it away from me. "MINE..."

 Loup has found a home away from his two brothers.  

 Sherman has found a little hidy-hole too.

 Hmmmmm, Well Moe just wants to be heard I guess.

 Oka looks surprised by having his photo taken.  She should be used to it by now.


 Hi Marcel.

 This looks like a tough yoga pose for Phil.  He really does have four legs for those that might wonder.

 Frankie is looking adorable, but secretly waiting for someone to come and pet her and THEN,... a surprise ATTACK to her victim.  

 Jo likes the cat cabin today.  It's kind of outside, as much as a cabin can be. 

 George just loves the Spring breezes in the catio

 Once Kali has discovered the great outdoors, it's hard to convince her that at night she has to come inside.

 Marilyn is looking quite alert here.

 Then she flops down because she knows I'm not a concern.

 Lawrence is one of our many, beautiful black cats we have visiting us this week.  


 "Cooper...What are you doing?"


Lots of funny poses from kitties today.

 I guess I woke Tenzing up from his beauty sleep, but he quickly resumes his siesta.




 Juneau is on the look out.  

My cat Domino is up to some kind of mischief, as usual.

 Happy Birthday Michael J. Fox

Your blog host - Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment