Sunday, August 31, 2014

Abbott and Costello

Did you see all the fun photos of our kitties from yesterday?  If you missed them check out out our blog by clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1wXY1iL  Maybe you'll see someone you know.  

Since 2009 I've been taking care of these two big characters, Abbott and Costello.  Sadly their living situation has changed and they need to find new forever homes together.  If you know anyone looking for two huge, lovable, big fluff balls, please let All My Kitties know.  They are 13 year's old and would be sad if they didn't live together.  If I didn't already have four kitties and one dog of my own, I would snatch these two up in an instant.  Please consider these two, or pass this on to your friends.  

























Please find a home for these two gentle giants.  Thank you.  Send us an email to marie@allmykitties.com for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment