Friday, September 16, 2016

September 16th

Pepper is a wise old man

How sweet are you, Vixen

Look at those feet! Casper loves this bed


Handsome Smokey!

I love your green eyes

Phil looks quite content in bed

Roo snoozin' away

Ian is usually out and about but sometimes he likes to find a quiet place to hide



Pepper and Olive getting to know each other


Josie hiding her face from the flash

Sweet Grace


Dash is always ready for a fancy (feast) dinner in her tux!

Rolling over for head rubs

Brody you are too cute

Nina looks like a little owl

Black loves his head rubs

Ziggy enjoying the great outdoors

Bear isn't too sure about the camera at the moment

Fluffy, could you stop being so cute? It's too much to handle!

Lovely Cougar

Ziggy found an A+ bird watching spot

Millie is one sleepy girl

Otis is a lovebug!


More head rubs for Otis

Basso lounging around

Little Bit found a cozy bed

Hello Muffin! You're beautiful!

Marley is one sleepy dude.

Hugs from Ziggy are the best!

Today will be my last day with All My Kitties and I am going to miss it so much.  Thank you for trusting me with your loved ones over the last three years.  I have loved getting to know all your kitties and will miss them all but I am excited for a new adventure!
Thank you everyone!
Your blog host - Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment